Editorial Board Code of Conduct
All editors for Collective Dynamics agree to adhere to the Publication Ethics Statement and the following principles:
- Provide a selfless service to the community by facilitating peer review without any personal gain.
- Adhere to the highest standards in ethical research and research integrity.
- Ensure ethical peer review by looking out for unethical reviewer practices.
- Maintain confidentiality by not discussing content of peer review (in general) or submitted work (before publication).
- Sustain editorial quality by ensuring timely and high-quality peer review and editorial decisions.
- Support equality, diversity, and inclusion by being aware of unconscious biases, by actively promoting inclusivity, by encouraging broad engagement, and by calling biases against particular individuals, groups, or regions.
- Foster a spirit of collegiality by being respectful and supportive, and by calling out any potential harassment or disrimination.
- Upkeep editorial board integrity by declaring all competing interests when becoming an editor, and whenever circumstances change.
Any suspected shortcomings of editors should be reported to the Editors-in-Chief and will be discussed, maintaining the confidentiality of whoever raised a concern.